Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #75

We're so glad to have you back with us!
Are you ready for Cricut Cardz Challenge #75?

The challenge for this week is to make a masculine birthday card using something with wheels, and any colors or cartridges you'd like. Post your name and a link to your card in Mr Linky by midnight EST, Tuesday, May 24th. If random.org picks you as the winner, your name will be entered in the grand prize drawing for May. Have fun...we can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!


Our random.org winner of challenge #74 is Kimberly from Hello Cutie Crafts. Congratulations Kimberly! You're entered in the grand prize drawing for May! Thanks so much for playing Cricut Cardz Challenge!


Our wonderful ladies from DT #2 have given us some fantastic inspiration for this weeks challenge! Aren't their cards great! Be sure to click on their names to go to their blogs and see more of their awesome creations!



Connie - Everyday Paper Dolls



Vee- Nate's ABC's

Barb - Just Because Cartridge
 



Theresa - Father's Day Cartridge




Candice - Nifty Fifties



Meriah - Father's Day Solutions








21 comments:

  1. The DT cards are great!

    Ooops, Inlinkz filled my name in automatically with the DT by it I guess from the last time I posted using inlinkz, and I didn't check that before I submitted.

    Great challenge! Masculine cards are always hard for me. :)

    Kimberly
    My Craft Spot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the DT cards

    ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge to get my motor running:-)

    -Tammy

    Http:/thepurplemuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything with wheels... that makes it easier to make a card for a man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing challenge.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I appreciate your creativity and talent. Thanks for sharing with us. I have an award for you on my blog.

    http://dailygracecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The design team projects are so awesome! Thanks for another great challenge :)

    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com
    indymermaid(at)blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was a great challenge!! The designers did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great inspiration! Masculine cards are a challenge any time for me!! Everyone did a great job!!

    http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry! I can't find how to remove my link. I don't have wheels! I totally missed that line when I read.

    http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay I know you all are pros at this, but I just got a blog and this is my first contest I am amazed that I did it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is my first time linking up to Cricut Cardz Challenge, even though I've been following for a while and admiring all of the fabulous design team's cards for quite a while!Love the music, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I linked my card but I think i linked it to the wrong page sorry just click on my title to take you to the right page.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great crads to get us all inspired DT#2!!! I'm always stuck trying to make a card for the guys , so this is the perfect challenge for me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome job D.T. Thanks for the FUN!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cool challenge and great inspiration from the DTs. Thanks CCC!
    Smilez,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like this challenge because it's hard to make cards for me....Great Work from the DT...!! thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great job by the DT! Thanks for another great challenge. I typically don't do too many masculine cards, a bit stressed.. but ended up having some fun too:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Brilliant DT projects. Thought outside the box for the wheels i'm afraid!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful inspiration project by the DT!! Terrific!! Thanks for the challenge, I had a great time!

    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment...I love hearing from you!