Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #74

Happy Wednesday! Here we are at mid-week with a new Cricut Cardz Challenge for you. Judging by all the wonderful entries for last week's beach challenge, we're all looking forward to summer and getting to the beach. What a great bunch of designs!!! The winner of last week's challenge is :
#10-Marcie from Marcie's Place. Your relaxing beach scene was so inviting and all the embossing was just fantastic. Nothing would be better right now than a little time on the beach under that umbrella.

Congratulations and thanks for playing along. Your name will be entered in our May grand prize drawing.

For this week's challenge we'd like to see a card for a brand new baby. You can use any colors and any Cricut cartridge for this week's challenge. Each of our designers used a completely different cartridge so you'll get lots of ideas when you look at their wonderful creations below.


Melissa - Wall Decor and More


Julie-Just A Note

Jeri-Wild Card


Jennifer-Everyday Paper Dolls


Lezlye- Sugar & Spice Lite


Barbara - Baby Steps


shelly ~create a critter


Corri - B is for Boy


Nicole - Wild Card, Simply Charmed



25 comments:

  1. Jeeej I'm the first this time. Love all the cards the design team made, its a lot of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a blast. It's a lot easier to make a card when someone already gives you a starting point.
    Thanks
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. How ironic??? I JUST made a new baby card!! So exciting to be part of this experience!! Thanks for allowing me to post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [12 May 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was perfect! I needed to make a card for someone that just had a baby last night! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really darling baby cards everyone! Thanks for letting us play along. So fun to make a baby card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of the card inspiration ideas....fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the projects from the DT. Such sweet cards. Had fun playing in the challenge!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just found your blog & participated in this challenge. What fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Challenge & I am so excited to be participating! Thanks! :)
    Kimberly
    usafwifey20 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great inspiration this week!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Inspiration and another great challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great challenge!! I love all of the adorable baby cards!!! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The design team projects are just fabulous...as always! Thanks for letting me play :)

    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the challenge! I love baby things :) and the samples are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The DT did an awesome job again!! Love all of the baby cards!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love making baby cards! I'm so happy that this was this weeks challenge :)

    saracomely at gmail dot com
    paperdaisychains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. love a baby card challenge!! My favorite thing to create!!! Great job DT!!

    Candace

    scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Baby cards make me say aaaawwwwhhhh! All of the DT cards are adorable.
    Happy to have linked up!
    Jessica
    jessicascraftshaque.blogspot.com
    strgazrblueyes22477 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is my first challenge ever. I love making baby cards, this challenge was so much fun :)

    Maria P

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, who doesn't love babies and baby cards!!??! This was a fun challenge...I'm so happy the timing was perfect...I sent my card off to the new mom today! Thanks for the inspiration, DT...great cards!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great challenge! I was in need of a baby girl card, too. The DT's cards are all wonderful. Thanks for the chance to play!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment...I love hearing from you!