Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #63

Hi everyone! We're so glad to have you back with us! Are you ready for Cricut Cardz Challenge #63?
The challenge for this week is to make a card for St. Patrick's Day, using any cartridges or colors you'd like, but NO Shamrocks! Post your name and a link to your card in Mr Linky by midnight EST, Tuesday, March 1st. If random.org picks you as the winner, your name will be entered in the grand prize drawing for February. Have fun...we can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!

Our random.org winner of challenge #62 is entry #13, Rebecca/craftingmisfit. Congratulations Rebecca! You're entered in the grand prize drawing for February! Thanks so much for playing Cricut Cardz Challenge!

Our wonderful ladies from DT #2 have given us some fantastic Irish inspiration this week! Aren't their cards great! Be sure to click on their names to go to their blogs!

Suzy - Simply Charmed



Barb S. - Designer's Calendar and Plantin Schoolbook



Simply Charmed


Theresa - Simply Charmed, A Child's Year


Candice - Simply Charmed


Connie - Simply Charmed

Meriah - Simply Charmed



Vee - Stand and Salute, Create A Critter


Michelle - Simply Charmed, Create A Critter 


                          Monica - Paper Doll Dress Up, Create A Critter

Anita - Mickey and Friends


18 comments:

  1. Yay! I was just checking out your blog today and saw my name as a winner. SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone did a fantastic job on the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the GREAT challenge!
    jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow- the DT did an awesome job. so many cute cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was certainly a challenge not to use shamrocks!! The cards are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was really difficult challenge since I could not use any shamrocks. I do not own any cartridges that contain, leprechauns, rainbows, pot of gold, or anything Irish. I finally decided to cut the mug from Smiley Cards on my Gypsy and glitter it green like the beer that some people drink to celebrate St. Patrick's Day.

    It was a lot of fun. Thanks for the challenge.

    Pholly

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really had to give this one some thought since no shamrocks were allowed. Thanks for the challenge, it was alot of fun!
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for such a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to agree with Diana this was difficult with no shamrocks, but thanks for the fun challenge I enjoyed it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds like a very fun challenge. I have the St patrick's day card rolling around in my head. Now I hope I can put it down on paper. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute cards from everyone! This really was a challenge for me since I'm not usually into St Patrick's day, but it was fun!

    http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun challenge! Thanks dt for all the wonderful inspiration!

    scrappybrandi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What great cards everyone have done! I just love seeing all of the different interpretations:-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesomely fantastic cards DT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I posted a card. Thanks for the challenge.

    Anita B.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun challenge! You really made me think (and boy was I cutting it close on the time... haha!). Thanks for keeping me creative!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment...I love hearing from you!