Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #60

We were so happy to see so many great entries last week...your cards were awesome! Thanks for playing! Our random.org winner of challenge #59 is Allison H. Congratulations Allison! Your name is now entered in the grand prize drawing for February. Thanks for joining us for Cricut Cardz challenge!

We'd also like to congratulate Patty from The Crafty Kitten for being our grand prize winner for January! Patty, please send your address to cardztv@gmail.com and I'll get your prize right out to you. Congratulations and thanks so much for playing!

For challenge #60, make a Valentine's Day card for a man, using any cartridge and any colors you'd like. Post your name and a link to your card in Mr Linky by midnight EST, Tuesday, February 8th. If random.org picks you as the winner, your name will be entered in the February grand prize drawing! Good luck everyone, and have fun!
Our DT #1 has created some absolutely fantastic cards! Thank you, ladies...you're the BEST!

Eve - Smiley Cards, Accent Essentials


Julie
Create a Critter, Birthday Bash and Forever Young

Nifty Fifties and Simply Charmed Cartridges


Lezlye - Nifty Fifties


Melissa- Smiley Cards

Jeri-Doodlecharms
Janis - Heritage

Shelly~sweethearts


Jenny - Superman

Jennifer - Forever Young
Raven- Paisley
Barbara - Sweethearts, Simply Charmed

Corri - Just Because, Lacy Labels, George and Basic Shapes

Ruthie - Lacy Labels and Four Legged Friends


36 comments:

  1. I am so happy that I found your blog! I hope to be a regular participant. I love my cricut (almost 3 months old now) and I want to continue to use it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo. I just finished this for my hubby so this is perfect timing! LOL. Thanks. I LOVE your challenges and so glad that I found your blog a couple weeks ago! Thanks for hosting these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved participating in this challenge! Thank you ladies for the great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this fun challenge! It's got me thinking about valentine's day HeatherM
    slofarmgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started making a manly card with football, but still ended up with a cutsie man card. haha
    I needed a card for my hubby. Thank you for Challenging me:)

    http://sillyp4jc.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-like-how-cute-this-card-turned-out.html

    cornerstone.cs(at)cox(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting these challenges. I love seeing what everyone comes up with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great challenge - thanks! I love having my DH's Valentine card done early for a change. Loved the DT's inspiration and I used Janis' card as a jumping off point for mine.
    Have a great rest of the week!
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbookingdotcom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards! Hope my hubby likes mine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of those cards! So cute! Thanks so much for the great challenge!

    Lisa
    prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun challenge! Had to do it right away so it didn't slip away from me like last week!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome cards!!! I hope you like mine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun challenge! can't wait to see all the great projects.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the opportunity!!!

    Hugz,
    Ash
    ashley.dziak@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This challenge was great, I actually think I made a card my Dear Hubby will like!! Thanks
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun Challenge. Love all the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great job everyone!! They are SOOO cute!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love everyones cards they made for us for inspiration. I loved this challenge it was alot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow. Love the cards. Amazing crafters. I am a new follower and love to invite you to my blog for a custom made apron give away. Enter @ lenascrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the challenge it was fun!
    kacee

    ReplyDelete
  20. alidalis AT comcast DOT net

    I am having so much fun, thanks!

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing job ladies! I had a great time playing along!! have a great day. :)

    starspaperpassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This was a great challenge, I had a lot of fun. I am a new follower and I am new at blogging. I just started my blog last week. I am having a blast.

    phollyphlox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. This was sure alot of fun. I really love all the entries. They are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome job DT!! This was such a fun challenge to do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Perfect timing for this challenge because it got me to get going on making my hubby a card. No stopping by the store at the last minute for me this year. LOL

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wonderful cards by the design team. Thanks for the inspiration!!! I have finally entered for the first time! Cathryn67 <3

    ReplyDelete
  27. All the cards a great! It took me awhile to find the right idea for my hubby, but I think he'll like it. It was a fun challenge!! I agree with Christy... no last minute shopping!

    http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great cards from everyone. Glad I had the chance to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  29. the DT cards are amazing!!!
    great challenge, I sometimes forget about cards for him, thanks for the reminder!
    Carol<><

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you for the great challenge! Loving it!
    Lisa
    summer_sunset54@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great challenge - and AWESOME projects!!! Just put my link in - thanks for the chance to participate!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the DT ideas. I had fun.
    pam_lash at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment...I love hearing from you!