Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #77

Hi everyone, before we get to the new challenge and our winner of last week's challenge, we have some unfinished business to take care of. I have to apologize to all of you for forgetting to post the winners of February, March and April's prize!  So without any further delay, here they are:

For February our winner is Rebecca from Crafting Misfit

March's winner is Dana from Imagine What You Could Do

 and for April, our winner is Linda from Linda's Cards

Congratulations to Rebecca, Dana and Linda! Ladies, please send your address to Mary at cardztv@gmail.com and I'll get your prizes out to you. Thanks so much for playing Cricut Cardz Challenge!


Now, are you ready for Cricut Cardz Challenge #77? The challenge for this week is to make a card using the card feature from any cartridge, and you may use any colors or theme you'd like. Post your name and a link to your card in Mr Linky by midnight EST, Tuesday, June 7th. If random.org picks you as the winner, your name will be entered in the grand prize drawing for June. Easy Peasy! Have fun...we can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!

Our random.org winner of challenge #76 is Jenn N from strivingforcreativity.blogspot.com! Congratulations Jenn! You're entered in the grand prize drawing for May! Thanks so much for playing Cricut Cardz Challenge!

Our wonderful ladies from DT #2 have given us some fantastic inspiration for this weeks challenge! Aren't their cards great! Be sure to click on their names to go to their blogs, and see more of their awesome creations!

 Theresa - Imagine More Cards Cartridge



                                    Barb - Four Legged Friends Cricut Cartridge



Candice - Birthday Bash, Pagoda, Ancestry  


Denise- Sweethearts



Connie - Just Because Cards, Paisley


DeNetra - Sentimentals


Meriah - A Child's Year, Everyday Pop Up Cards


Vee - Sweet Treats








18 comments:

  1. do all the cartridges have this feature? still learning these things....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. The design team projects are so awesome! Thanks for another fun challenge :)

    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab projects everyone! :) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge! I don't use the card feature often, so I appreciate the encouragement to try it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards DT! Lot's of great inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are all WONDERFUL! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job DT. Thanks for a fun challenge. I linked my card, I'm #13.
    Nikki
    glamoroussideofscrapping at gmail dot com
    www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great challenge. I love all the DT cards.
    I am Phyllis #15.

    phollyphlox.blogspot.com
    phollyphlox at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a nice challenge again. I have made the card for the birthday off a girlfriend of my dauhgter. Love all the cards off the DT team.

    Gerda C.
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great inspiration and fantastic challenge! Card features are so cute! I think I'll consider them more.

    Jamie
    Oohlalapaperie at gmail dot con
    Oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for letting me play along!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had fun with your challenge. It forced me to use the card feature for once. Love your challenges. Great inspiration DT. :)

    Tami
    http://scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You know I rarely use the card feature on carts anymore, so this really was a challenge for me.

    Thanks so much,
    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great projects from the DT! You guys are amazing. Thanks for another fun challenge:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  15. So excited to have been challenge #76 random.org winner!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm new to cricut, so I am so glad to be able to take part in challenges to help me learn!

    Thanks for the great challenge, loving the card features!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment...I love hearing from you!