Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #87

We're so glad to have you back with us! Are you ready for Cricut Cardz Challenge #87?

This week's challenge is "Straight from the Heart"! Make a thank you card using hearts, and any cartridges or colors you’d like, but NO pink or red. Post your name and a link to your card in Mr Linky by midnight EST, Tuesday, August 16th. If random.org picks you as the winner, your name will be entered in the grand prize drawing for August. Have fun...we can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!

Our random.org winner of challenge #86 is Carri/akaabusybee from doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com 
Congratulations Carri! You're entered in the grand prize drawing for August! Thanks so much for playing Cricut Cardz Challenge!

Our wonderful ladies from DT #2 have given us some fantastic inspiration for this weeks challenge! Aren't their cards great! Be sure to click on their names to go to their blogs and see more of their awesome creations!

Suzy - Sweethearts


Vee - Elegant Edges, Plantin Schoolbook


Evelyn - Doodle Charms

Candice - Cricut Imagine Bubblegum Stripes


Janis - Paisley

Connie - Sweethearts

Kristin - George and Basic Shapes


Meriah - Elegant Edges

Denise- 3 Birds on Parade


Mary - George & Basic Shapes


DeNetra -Flower Shoppe




17 comments:

  1. Linked my Thanksgiving Pie Thank You Card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linked my Thank You card - using an action wobble for the first time!!
    Marie
    Craftelicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, as soon as I am done with work for the day and get my idea cut out (and it is as cool on paper as I think it is in my head) and put together I will be posting a link!!! Thanks for the challenge and for something to think about the remainder of the day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just linked my thank you card for my first Cricut Cardz Challenge! Thanks for the challenge - it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the challenge! I used my Gypsy for the first time! The other projects look great too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just linked up my card. I played with my new Hoot 'n' Holler Lite cartridge that I purchased tonight @ Walmart on Clearance for $20! Yeah!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the challenge... I had a great time. Great DT projects too!!

    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for keeping the creative juices flowing!!! Love seeing all the wonderful cards and projects! Hugs Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the DT's creations!! Now I see I need to make hearts in every color!! :)
    http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. My card is now linked ... thanks for this challenge! Strange not to use pink or red for a heart, ha ha and I had to put my thinking cap on. Wonderful DT samples and inspiration -- thanks so much.
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I linked my card for the challenge! It was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just added my entry! I hope you don't mind that I didn't make this a thank you note. It just looked like a LOVE card to me.

    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun challenge. Loved thinking outside the box on how to use my hearts on my card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun challenge. everyone did a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I had so much fun with this challenge. Thank you for making me think outside the box. Sorry I forgot the "thank you" part of it, its Monday...
    Wonderful cards from all.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the great challenge. All the cards from your team are great. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love making cards with hearts. Chose orange & green for colors. Turned out nicely, I think! Thanks for the challenge!

    circlebenterprises.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment...I love hearing from you!