Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #56

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!! We hope you all had a fantastic holiday. We have lots of fun in store for you this year. Let's take care of a little unfinished business from last year. For all the players that entered the last challenge of the year #55 for a Christmas card with a mini banner...our winner of that challenge chosen by random.org is:

Player #9--Sandee
Your name will be entered in the December drawing. The winner for the month of December will be announced next week. Thanks to all who entered a card. They were all fantastic!

To start off the year we have a New Year's challenge. We want to see a New Year's card and want you to incorporate a clock image from any cartridge. You may use any colors you'd like for your card. Wait until you see the designs that Team #1 have for you. It's surprising how many different cartridges have clock images on them. We have quite the assortment to our samples, seven different cartridges. Your sure to have one of them. We can't wait to see what your designs look like. Just link your card using Mr. Linky below by midnight on Tuesday, January 11. Have fun!


Nicole
Gypsy Wandering, Summer in Paris


My Community



Julie
Nifty Fifties


Melissa
Create a Critter, Printing Press and Wild Card


shelly
wild card

Jeri
Graphically Speaking



Lezlye
Celebrate with Flourish, Wild Card






JANIS Nifty Fifties



Graphically Speaking, Designer's Calendar



Terry - French Manor


Jennifer Disneys Happily Ever After


RAVEN My Community


Jenny - Dreams Come True


Corri - Wrap it Up



25 comments:

  1. I love all the different styles! Fantastic job ladies!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! DT #1, your cards are AWESOME! Great job, ladies!
    Happy New Year!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job DT. Really love those time pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the DT cards, they are awesome! Can't wait to go home and see if I have any clocks on my carts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the challenge..the DT entries are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [06 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great projects!!! Was a November winner picked? Maybe I missed it?
    bhoward at kci dot net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards, mine's all linked up now. Thanks for showing me my Disney Princess cartridge has more than just Disney characters! It'll probably get more use now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was a lot of fun, I haven't used the clock before...it's always good to try something new! Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Iwould love to join these challenges sometime:0


    I am having a cricut cart give away. Check out my blog for details:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fellow DT ladies you did an outstanding job on this first challenge of the New Year!!!

    Hugs,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many great cards! Loved watching all of your videos for these too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This one was really fun. I love all the entries. Thanks for the challenge and all the inspirations.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great inspiration! Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for the challenge, ladies! I look forward to next week's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  17. DT projects are very inspiring. Thank you again for another fun challenge!
    Hugs to all...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great job ladies! all the projects are awesome. love this site can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great job on all the cards! I can't believe how many different cartirdges have clocks on them! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I didn't really make a New Years card, but I did use a clock image! Thanks for the prod ... and thanks for the wonderful DT samples!
    Happy 2011
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbooking,do tcom

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just entered my card. I thought I did it yesterday. OOPS! Hope you like anyway. It was fun to play along and I am enjoying being a new follower.
    http://jmecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for the challenges. I'm a newbie to challenges and I'm having a blast.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment...I love hearing from you!