Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenge # 41

Hi guys!
Welcome to Cricut Cardz Challenge! We've got a new challenge for you this week, and some awesome inspiration from our new Design Team # 2! Thanks so much everyone for playing challenge # 40! Your cards were great! The random.org winner of challenge # 40 is A.J.(From the Hills). Congratulations A.J.! Your name will be entered in the grand prize drawing for September. Thanks for joining us at Cricut Cardz Challenge!

The grand prize winner for August is Lindsey Holcomb! Congrats Lindsey! Please send your addy to cardztv@gmail.com and I'll get your prize right out to you! Thanks for playing along with us at CCC!

For challenge # 41, make a card for Fall using any cartridges you'd like and any colors EXCEPT, NO brown, orange or yellow. Post your name and a link to your card in Mr Linky by midnight EST, Tuesday, September 14th. If you're chosen by random.org as the winner, your name will be entered in the grand prize drawing for September! Good luck everyone!

Are ya'll ready to see the awesome card creations of Design Team # 2! They've given us some fantastic inspiration this week! Ladies, you ROCKED this challenge!

Vee
Stretch Your Imagination, Gypsy Font, My Community, Every Day Paper Dolls, Create a Critter


Suzanne
A Child's Year


Monica
Create a Critter, Storybook



Michelle
Paper Doll Dress Up, Animal Kingdom, Mickey & Friends, Every Day Paper Dolls


Meriah
Pagoda


Kristin
Potpourri Basket


Ialo
Alphalicious, Stretch Your Imagination



Evelyn
Pagoda, Stretch Your Imagination


Denise
Paper Doll Dress Up


Crystal
Cindy Loo


Connie
Straight From The Nest



Brenda
Doodle Charms, Cindy Loo



Ruthie
Make-the-Cut



Melissa
Just Because Cards


Candice
Every Day Paper Dolls


Barbara
Doodle Charms, Walk in my Garden


Anita



Theresa
Create with Flourish



We can't wait to see your cards for Fall!

Hugs,
Cricut Cardz Challenge Design Team

17 comments:

  1. Hmmm.... I thought you said no brown or orange or yellow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello DT #2
    AWESOME cards, fall is so colorful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the DT cards....so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The background of my card is a very pale pink!
    Just found this site and became a follower...love the talent here!
    shana1035a@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards DT ladies!!!

    Congrats to the winners of the weekly and monthly challenges!!

    Hugs,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this challenge was a blast! I love all the creations.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. This challenge really had me thinking!!! Love the DT cards. Thanks a great challenge!
    Jennifer

    www.cricutdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow some awesome cards here. This is my first week playing along with this challenge. I am sure I will be back again.
    Nana Donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my first time here on this challenge and I love it!! I will be back for more!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This one really was a challenge for me. I totally love traditional fall colors especially brown. :)Thanks for a awesome challenge and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Greetings,
    This is my first entry here but wow was it a challenge, it was several trips to the drawing board, lol
    Thanks so much for getting the creativity flowing, it keeps us on our toes.
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Job eveyone. I had to really dig to find paper that did not have the colors of orange, brown, yellow..Good luck to alll

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome challenge!!! And it was a challenge!! Wonderful creations DT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. First time.. sorry my card on blog is soo tiny... I had trouble even getting on computer..thanks for a wonderful challenge...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment...I love hearing from you!