Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenge # 32

Hi guys...Welcome back to Cricut Cardz Challenge! Thanks everyone for entering your fantastic cards in last week's challenge! The random.org winner of challenge # 31 is Eileen! Congratulations Eileen! You're now entered in July's grand prize drawing!

The winner for June's grand prize is Sharon! Congratulations Sharon! Please send your addy to cardztv@gmail.com and I'll get your prize right out to you! Thanks for playing Cricut Cardz Challenge!

HO, HO, HO! For challenge # 32, make a Christmas card using any cartridges and colors you'd like! Post your name and a link to your card in Mr. Linky by midnight EST, Tuesday, July 13th. If you're picked by random.org as the winner, your name will be entered in the grand prize drawing for July! Good luck everyone!

Look at the wonderful inspiration from the DT for this challenge! Awesome cards, DT!

Shelly
Christmas Noel, Jasmine



Nancy
Hoot & Holler



PinkE
Create a Critter, Plantin Schoolbook, George


Sari
Christmas Cheer


Terry
B is for Boys



Barbara
Pooh & Friends, George


Jeri
Wild Card, Joys of the Season


Nancy
Hoot & Holler


We're looking so forward to seeing all your Christmas cards!

Hugs,
Mary, Barbara, Jeri, Nancy, PinkE, Ruthie, Sari, Shelly & Terry

18 comments:

  1. Love all the cards ladies, such a beautiful display of creative designs I'm very excited to be on the DT of CCC.

    ;)Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! these are all lovely! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love ALL the cards! Good job ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful inspiration ladies. I loved them all! Cooler weather in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you like my card, details on my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so agree with Pink E....DT ladies you did an outstanding job and I, too, am so happy to be a part of this team!!!

    Congrats to Sharon for being the winner of the June GPD and congrats to Eileen for being the winner of challenge #31 and good luck in the July GPD!

    Hugs,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of the ideas & inspiration-TFS Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  8. First off, Thank You so much for the win for June! Excited to see what I've won!! Next, awesome cards everyone! Last, I'm #13! OhNo!!! I'm taking as good luck and not bad!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW i LOVE every single one of those CARDS!! GREAT!!

    Tori :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was my first Cricut Cardz Challenge! Really enjoyed it! Have a Great Night ladies!

    Paula ~ Morethanfavors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!! Great JOB DT!! Thanks for a fun challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. All of the cards are so pretty. I really like Shelly's cards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great work ladies. It's late but I feel like heading back to the craft room after viewing these cute cards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay! My first Cricut Cardz challenge! Glad I could squeeze mine in!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment...I love hearing from you!