Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenge # 26

Hi guys,

Thanks for playing Cricut Cardz Challenge last week! Your cards were amazing! Our random.org winner of challenge # 25 is Debra dj1952. Congratulations Debra! Your name is entered in May's grand prize drawing! Thanks for joining us!

For challenge # 25, make a card using brads or eyelets and any cartridges, colors or theme you'd like. Post your name and a link to your card in Mr Linky by midnight EST, Tuesday, June 1st. If random.org picks your card as the winner, you'll be entered in June's grand prize drawing! This should be a fun challenge. Good luck everyone!

Check out the fantastic inspiration the DT has given us this week. Awesome job, ladies!

PinkE
George, Give A Hoot, Sentimentals, Create A Critter


Shelly
Sweethearts, Walk in my Garden



Ruthie
Accent Essentials, Storybook



Terry
Just Because Cards



Sari
Stretch Your Imagination


Barbara
Create A Critter, George


Jeri
Just Because Cards


We can't wait to see your card creations!

Hugs,
Mary, Barbara, Jeri, Nancy, PinkE, Ruthie, Sari, Shelly & Terry

10 comments:

  1. Great job on these cards ladies..they're all soo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had fun with this! I wasn't sure how I was going to do my card..but I loved it and had a blast! DT has awesome cards and very inspiring! Thanks girls for letting me participate~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, This is my first ever challenge so thanks for the opportunity to join in. I have really enjoyed it so no stopping me now! The blog is so inspiring...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there, great cards you made with the cricut, i really love my cricut, its so much fun. The card i would like to send for this challenge is the card Inspire that i made today ( 27 may)....Love Peet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the opportunity!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, here's my card. I used brads in the center of the wheels. Hope ya'll like it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shelly pointed me in your direction and I made something for challenge #26 (my first challenge with you all)! I linked it above and LOVE what the Design Team has made! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous work on the design team. My card is linked.

    Hugs, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the work of the design team. I've got some great ideas for future projects!! Thanks so much for sharing - and for letting me join your fun as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment...I love hearing from you!