Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenge # 12

Hi guys,

We can't believe it's Cricut Cardz Challenge 12th week! We're having so much fun seeing all your fantastic cards. Thanks so much to all of you for playing each week!

We have a tie for the winner of last week's challenge. Our 2 winners are Lea L. and Jennifer L. Congrats to both of you. Your names will be included in February's grand prize drawing.

This week's challenge is to make a card using the card feature from any Cricut cartridge you choose. You may use any colors or theme you'd like. Post your name and a link to your card, in Mr linky by midnight EST, Tuesday, February 16th. If you're the winner, your name will be entered in February's grand prize drawing. There are some great card features, on lots of carts, so this should be a fun challenge!

The DT has given us some great examples and awesome inspiration this week! Fantastic job ladies!

Terry
Doodlecharms & A Child's Year


Nancy
Life's A Beach


Edna
Wild Card, Life's A Beach & George



Jeri
A Child's Year & Mini Monograms


Sari
Christmas Cheer


Nancy
Paper Pups


Can't wait to see your cards!

Hugs,
Mary, Barbara, Eve, Edna, Jeri, Nancy, Sari, Shelly & Terry

4 comments:

  1. My first time entering in a challenge on Cricut Cardz Challenges. Love all the ideas and inspiration here! I have entered a card I made last year, but it has never gone in a challenge before. Love Cricut blogs! Keep the good work going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog recently and also just started card making. Thanks for the honor of being picked in the tie for the winner of challenge #11. I am very excited. I hope to participate in many of your challenges as time allows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to both Lea L. and Jennifer L. and good luck to both in the February GPD!!!

    DT ladies....your cards are amazing!!!

    Hugs,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first Cricut cardz challenge entry. I really enjoy visiting so I thought I'd give this a try! Your cards are fantastic! Thanks for being an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment...I love hearing from you!