Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenge # 29

Hi guys!

We were so happy to see all your great entries last week. Thanks for playing! Our random.org winner of challenge # 28 is Kim E. Congratulations Kim! Your name is now entered in the grand prize drawing for June. Thanks for joining us for Cricut Cardz challenge!

For challenge #29, make a card with a vacation theme using any cartridges or colors you'd like. Post your name and a link to your card in Mr Linky by midnight EST, Tuesday, June 22nd. If you're picked by random.org as our winner, your name will be entered in the grand prize drawing for June! Have fun and good luck everyone!

The DT has given us some fantastic inspiration for this challenge. Thanks for these awesome cards, ladies!

Shelly
Going Places, Graphically Speaking



Barbara
Going Places, Everyday Paper Dolls



Jeri
Going Places, Don Juan, Designer's Calendar, Tags, Bags, Boxes & More


Sari
Everyday Paper Dolls, SCAL


Terry
Just Because Cards, Simply Sweet, Zoobaloo


Ruthie




Nancy


We can't wait to see your cards!

Hugs,
Mary, Barbara, Jeri, Nancy, PinkE, Ruthie, Sari, Shelly & Terry

8 comments:

  1. I just tried to leave a comment, but it didn't show up! So, if there are two comments from me I apologize!

    These cards are adorable! :) I'm going to bookmark this page for a Wednesday linky!

    Thanks!

    <3 Angela
    Wee Share
    www.weeshare.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to Say WOW! Your DT made some awesome cards! And can someone shut off the music on this blog? Every time I come here I get startled because of the music... Just sayin... :) Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love summer and I'm so glad I was able to enter :) Thanks Mary :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the cards!!! Hope ya'll like mine!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the DT designs. I could not decide what to make for this challenge, but went with what we do on vacation. Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These design team cards are amazing! Definitely gets me in the mood to take a vacation! ( :

    ReplyDelete
  7. First time entering a card here - but after all the inspiration from the DT I couldn't resist!
    Thanks,
    MelissaMade

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment...I love hearing from you!